I was in the Walmart store & after 3 phone calls to customer no service & nearly 15 minutes I was still waiting for someone to come cut some fabric for me.Needless to say, I was furious & left without buying fabric.

Also, I found empty shelves where several items I had intended to buy should have been.After that bad experience I now intend to shop at Bi-Mart & Winco.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Seriously you are acting like a two year old.The world does not revolve around you.

Perhaps the person cutting the fabric was on break, perhaps she was helping someone else. You are furious because someone did not stop what they were doing to help you? You have anger issues. As for items running out, it is because people buy them.

Do you expect them to save the items just for you? It is first come first serve, they cannot have an endless supply of items, they order a certain amount from vendors of other companies, and even vendors can only give so much per store. When an item is sold out what do you expect the employees to do, pull the item out of their a$$? Vendors limit how many of an item each store and company can purchase because even they have limited supplies, it is about time you grow up and learn that the world does not revolve around you.

It is time you grow up and learn about how the real work works.

Before you or anyone comes to your childish conclusion, I don't work here or for any retail company.Just stating facts.