Tuesday, July 19, 2016
Back in earlier July of 2016, my 85 year old mother who is Permanently Disabled, including having a Prolapsed Bladder, Heart Condition and Low Circulation In Both Of Her Legs (Making Her Very Immobile With Her Walking) Had Just Bought A Package Of Their Great Value Pink Salmon 700g From The Walmart Location At: c/o Walmart Dufferin Mall Supercentre, 900 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario Canada M6H 4A9 (416) 537-2561 And Had A Very Bad Experience!
First of all, Their Fish Had A Very Bad Odor!
It was So Disgustingly Strong that I could smell it outside of my mother's apartment!
It Smelled Like A Dead Body To Be Quite Honest With You!
Secondly, when my mother cooked it and took her very first ***, she did NOT feel very well due to CRAMPING IN HER STOMACH and Immediately Stopped Eating Any More Of That Fish And Threw It Out!
Please NOTE: She could have gotten very sick from their fish if she kept on eating it and thankfully she was Smart Enough To Stop After Her Very First ***!
Is This The Kind Of Garbage That Walmart Makes,Produces And Sells To The Public?
I would hope NOT, but that was Not My Mother's Experience and I am her Personal Witness in this Case as well!
For Your Information: I am now going to provide You with some vital details that I was able to retrieve from the package of Their Horrible, Disgusting Fish for your reference and further review.
Great ValuePink SalmonSkin-On Fillets2 Fillets Wild Caught700 gM5C-C-52677Upc Code: 6 28915 24305 5Best Before: 2018 FE 28
In My Complaint, I also provided Pictures Of The Front And Back Side Of The Package Of Fish for your reference and further review.
Sadly, the first response that I got came from a Mark in Customer Service who Purposely and Deliberately Misread My Letter and Changed Around All Of The Wording In My Letter to make it look like I was complaining about the Smell In One Of Their Stores which was a Lie because he just did Not Wish To Deal With My Mother's Complaint.
Can you believe it?
Yes, I do have that letter available to view upon request.
Furthermore, the latest response that I received came from Customer Service stating that they have transferred my case to their Escalations Department and will have an answer for me within 24 hours.
Well, we will wait and see.
For a Billion Dollar Company, I think that they Can Afford to have better staff to deal with in Customer Service and they Can Afford To Have A Much Faster Turnaround Time!
Howard Paul ShoreAngry And Upset Wal-Mart Canada Corp. CustomerOn Behalf Of Mrs. Helene Shore, Your Customer
/HPSEnclosures: Please See The Attachments!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- That they do have cheap prices
- Stores do have a great variety to choose from
- Have very large stores
- There is something there for everyone
- Are all over north america
What I disliked
- Customer service misread my letter
- Customer service gave me two different reference numbers
- Customer service is very time consuming
- Still waiting for a resolution
- Customer service told me today to wait 24 more hours
You May Also Like
- "Its too much...i would like to be contacted by someoneASAP!!!! @12 noon im going to a lawyer 616.337.2241 Me my wife and my family are very very upset!!!! ..."
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "Drawer unit ordered online. Arrived in a big box. Looked like original packaging. Opened to discover the whole thing beat up. Posted the following review for the product on their..."
- " An unlicensed so called "property management" company soliciting realtor's and private investors to rent and manage their investment portfolio. A 2 man operation with no real knowledge of property management..."
- "Incident happened around 3.40pm - 5pm I went out to get supply for my office and on the way back to my office an italian guy who was driving a silver..."
- "I purchase the Cafe Range - being sold as a professional range - we bought the gas/propane range. The knobs on the range wore out in the first year...."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."