2.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Walmart employees and CSM are rude and unprofessipnal. This makes me feel that upper management and administration no longer hold employees accountable for treatmdnt of customers.

I remember when Walmart held the highest standards for customer satisfaction but know its gone to the dogs. This is most Walmart stores. Recently I had an experience where I was told to go through the tabacco lane which was also an express lane (20 items or less) but I've always been told it was fine to have over the maximum as its the only place to purchase tobacco products. My question is why would you make it an express lane when most customers buy tobacco products while shopping.

I spend alot of money at Walmart verses WynneCo, Target, etc. The cashier yelled out to me while checking out the customer in front of me. I told her I had been told to come in this lane. She refused to check me out and I asked for the store manager and she went got a a CSM who stated she would check me out but continue to mouth and be unprofesdional while the cashier stood behind her smirking as she stated she wouldnt check me out.

My treatment made me angry and I did say some unkind words. In the process of my beginning the swipe my debit for the purchase, the cashier made a remark and at that point I left items as I refuse to spend my hard earned money where I get this type of treatment. I called corporate office and they stated the store manager would contact me in 3 to 7 days because they are busy. My thought...too busy to address the issue and as a manager of the store, the employees have no fear of treating customers rude and disrespectful so thats a testament of the management and administration tjat its allowed.

If people would stop shopping at Walmart when treated poorly, maybe someone will listen and hold employees accountable and tolerate NO unacceptable treatment of cudtomers. I feel Walmart and the amount of revenue simply look as customers as a disposable income...puppets

Comments

I'm sure you're not innocent in the *** remarks Dept. Try being respectful the next time you have a problem and see the difference.