Wal-Mart Store #2989 in Fremont CA 94539

I bought a gallon of paint and other merchandise in that store on 4/20/2009.I took three bags for my merchandise.

One of the cashiers stopped me and told me I only allowed to take two bags. I told her that I had a gallon of paint and it was heavy and I did not want the paint leak out and the bag broken. She did not listen. She then called the supervisor.

While I was walking out, the supervisor called another employee and stopped me. The supervisor insisted I had to give her back one used plastic shopping bag to her or would not let me go! I never encounted this kind of rude situation entire my life! They refused to listen my concern regarding the painting can - heavy and leakable.

You people should be really concerned about the customer service in Walmart.I don't understand why Walmart is so CHEAP now!

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Maybe they needed that 2cents to pay for a bottle of wine or a case of beer for one of the employes/owner buys

Jeez...wow. Over a BAG?

Walmart has really sunk to a new low...

Walmart - INTEX Four-Person Boat Set Walmart "I bought the boat set for around $37 with 25% discount on June 15, 2017. The store was closing so the sales were final as they said. So I didn't..." Read more Walmart - Hostile attitude about picture printing mentioning jail, bail bonds and walking away with no help or anyone who could assist. Walmart "' This review about Walmart at Washington, NC 570 Pamlico Plz, Washington On May 1st 2017 I went to Walmart to print my family pictures to the nearest store where..." Read more Walmart - One hour Guarantee Walmart "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..." Read more Walmart - A cashier almost kill me yesterday Walmart "I was never treated so bad at a Walmart I went yesterday to Walmart at4545 Fayetteville rd NC and cashier was mad because I made a big purchase I thought..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more