I recently went to the Walmart store in Brandon Florida, because I had a manufacturer gift certificate for $50 good towards products from Hasbro ( Walmart was one of the places that would honor this certificate).The code on the certificate was printed on with a laser printer and was slightly faint but easily legible.

Long story short, I had what I wanted to buy in hand and headed to a check out. The certificate was to be used like a check - the cashier tried to use it and could not. So she called a CSM- Customer Service manager. The CSM did the same exact thing the cashier tried and looked at me and said, we cant use this.

I assured her that the certificate came with a letter and a number to call if the cashier had issues with the certificate, and that she could call them and have the issue resolved. She stared at me blankly and said " sir, we cant use this, im not calling anyone." What pissed me off the most was that I had to drive a ways to get to that *** *** hole, just to have some ignorant *** refuse me.

Thank GOD for Toys R Us.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Goldsboro, North Carolina, United States #24795

ghostbuster

F_u_c_k you, they are paid to help me no matter how I treat them.

______________________________

mafiagodfather

Who are you to tell me how to write a letter. I don't see you writing any letters here. If I want to leave in the swearing and name calling I will. If they don't respond well it tells what they think of their customers. Why the f-u-c-k should I be polite when they were not wlling to help.

____________________________________

Curtainrod

Why don't you change your attitude. You agree with ghostbuster well I guess that that makes two idiots here, wait I forgot about mafiagodfather make that three.

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #24665

Well I could be wrong, but I am assuming that he had a better attitude in public.

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #24525

Perhaps you should write a thank you to Toys are us since they solved your problem.

Unionville, Virginia, United States #24465

I agree with ghostbuster.If this was your attitude than don't expect anyone in any store go out of their way to help you.

I had one of these and it was put in by entering cash.Try to change your attitude especially when you are in public.

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #24430

This is a good letter, till you got to the end. Your letter would be taken more seriously if you left out the swearing and name calling. I would suggest you rewrite this letter when you have calmed down a bit.

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #24425

Well if you showed the same attitude as you did at the end of your letter no wonder people did not want to go out of their way to help you.