3.5
Layout of Store

Around 7:45 pm on September 27th I went into the Abingdon, MD Walmart to pickup my photo order. There were no employees back in photo. So I ask an employee in electronics and they say the photo employee was in the back and I should wait 15 minutes. Whatever happened to customer service? Someone else couldn't grab the photos I had alredy paid for online? It wasn't until 8:15 pm that he emerged from the back and then totally ignored me to help someome with an XBox. There weren't enough electronics employees? Ridiculous.

Then today, September 28th I was trying on 4 shirts. I told the lady I had 4 when I walked to the changing room, she then ripped them out of my hands to count them herself!! Like I was lying about the number of shirts and then she kept eyeballing me suspiciously. What is wrong with these people?!?! Horrible customer service, and totally bad people skills.

I spend a great deal of money at Walmart store and am so offended by the treatment of this store. Maybe they should consider a manager who can actually manage their store.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Snackpack2011 is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

Hey kevin, I'm back. I see you've made a lot more enemies on this site.

I knew you would. You really should go away for awhile and let things cool down. Unless you like being the buttt of everyone's joke. You told me once that you could take down a Navy Seal.

Do you still think that? You are only 17 right? Don't you mean you could go down on a Navy Seal?

Let me know. Your neighbor to the north.