I did a job application for Walmart, when I called to check on my status I was told that I didn't get the job because I didn't pass the questionnaire at the end.I feel that if you are new to the work environment then your application should be concerned only because you have No work experience.

Honestly How hard is it to solve a problem dealing with people? Rude people?

Open minded thinkers like myself knows How to deal with problems in the work/ school place.I had high hopes on getting a call back but now I feel like the online process causes a lot frustration.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

LouSkunt69

Apparently you don't know how to handle customers! Hahahaha