Called to place a order was I had to wait until 9pacific time to place order for price of black Friday deal.Called again and was given correct information and Mr.

Logan said at 301eastern time item would be available for black Friday price. Could not place order on website said it was not in stock and then website crashed and it said website was unavailable. I placed a call to wal mart.com over the phone at 3:02am and couldn't get a agent and fell asleep and woke up at 7:30am and made a total of four calls and could not get reasonable solution to my problem.

Spoke to a agent named Craig and told he couldn't give the discount another agent offered because thousands of people had the same problem and I asked to speak to a supervisor,Craig put me on hold and then he hang up on me.That is twice someone from wal mart.com has hung up on me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart deal. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart deal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments