Mahanoy City, Pennsylvania
1.5
Layout of Store

The people at the service desk say to call the hotline and the hotline says talk to the people in store.They sent me 700 worth of furniture that could not be put together and all they could say was "I'm sorry can we take 3 weeks to ship you a different one?" On top of that I was told in the store that if an item I purchased went on sale they would give me the difference only when it went on sale they said Walmart.com and the in store had nothing to do with each other and they could not help me.

This place is a joke!

If your buying a bag of pizza rolls, probably the best deal but if you need customer service?By far the worst I've ever encountered!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Shorts34 is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments