3.8

Walmart sucks.But you people already know that.

Here's my deal. Dec. 4 ordered a 16G ScanDisk SCHC for six bucks. Three days pass and I get the "your order's shipped" email when normally it should take no more than half the day when/if you order it that day.

Walmart ships it FedEx smartpost. Some nowhere town called Kennesaw Georgia where the package sat for another couple days. Checking the web - finally they toss it on the truck. Three more days I see "In Transit" from Georgia to Connecticut.

Another day or so I "see" it made it up to (finally) where I actually live (Massachusetts) only to find it tossed over to the USPS. Nice. FedEx spent all this time dicking around with my package when they could have tossed it themselves in mailbox addressed to me.

Nah.What fun would that be?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of walmart deal. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart deal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments