5.0

I also purchased a tablet from Walmart for a Christmas gift and after using it for "one week" it wont even turn on. Tried to return it to the store but was told the "14" days return period had expired and I would have to contact them!

Was lied to about return policy when I made the purchase! WORST experience ever!! Will never deal with WALMART again.

Stores are dirty, nasty, and a total disaster every time I've walked in to a store in the last 6 months! Contacted corporate office and nothing has improved.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments