5.0
Ease of Use

Ordered 4 spatulas and 5 tongs from Walmart and they were shipped and was delivered to the wrong address by my Post Office and has never been returned .The sad thing is I live in a very small and never thought this could happen. Notified Walmart and they inturn notified this Company of my situation.

I then texted back and forth with the Co. and placed a call to them AND MATT COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE UNDERSTANDING AND VERY HELPFUL. WELL I RECIEVED MY REPLACEMENT ITEMS TODAY AND I WILL ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN.THANK YOU MATT.

HAVE A VERY WARM AND WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS. ONE SATISFIED CUSTOMER.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments