I had direct deposit with Wal-Mart money Card.I lost my card so i called them to get a replacement.

i spoke with the automated system because they were closed. My address was never confirmed and even though i called repeatedly before to change my address, they never changed it and my card was sent to the wrong address. I called a week after thinking i was giving it time to get to me. I confirmed the address, had it changed again i then asked for a supervisor because the woman was so rude but she claimed they dont have supervisors and hung up on me.

I was upset because my rent was due and i was on the *** of eviction. I was charged for a second time for another card to get to me. I confirmed my address after calling for a 3rd time and the only thing i was told is im sorry. No one helped me, i asked them to expedite the card for free they told me no, i had to pay, there was nothing they could do, i finally got a superviz, said the same thing.

I advised at that time i would call back later to decide if i wanted to get it or not. I called the next day and had to explain the situation for the 4th time and that i wanted my card expressed. I told the customer service rep i would pay the express fee, he promised that the card was expressed but he lied and still sent it regular mail which resulted in me losing my car, my apartment and my job. i had to move back to my home state with a friend.

It was the worse experience i have ever had in my life. NEVER USE WAL-MART MONEY CARD SERVICES, YOU WILL LOSE MUCH MORE THAN JUST YOUR MONEY.

I even called the corporate office and filed a complaint and was promised a call back but i never received one.No one helped me.

Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service

Money Card

Review category

Supermarkets and Malls

review #481212 by d.standley

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›

Had an experience with Walmart?

Submit review ›

Your company? Check our business solutions ›

2275 of 4487

Walmart Reviews

Anonymous Sep 26, 2015

Sounds to me more like you are blaming Wal-Mart for your poor money management I so believe in all that time you could of had your employer or who ever was direct depositing to stop and write a paper check and you wouldn't have lost everything. I've used Wal-Mart money card since they came out and have never let myself get in that position every time I've had a problem it was resolved in lest then business days. Sounds to me you went weeks and never made any other Monet so you would have lost all anyway. Not Wal-Mart's fault

0 3 Reply

d.standley to Anonymous Sep 27, 2015

Every one is entitled to their own opnion even if it is wrong. I did talk to my employer and they were not willing to work with me. Maybe I should have said that in the comments but for you to be so cold because YOU have never had a bad experience doesn't mean someone else hasn't and the fact that I begged them to send it and they purposely didn't do it makes it worse. I ALWAYS PAY my bills so who are you to say i have money problems? Are you an accountant? I dont think so. So if you have a problem with what I wrote and what I said I really dont care. I know my experience and I wanted to share it with others so they dont go through the same thing. That is what this is all aabout.I svdn called corporate and they never even tried to contact Ms back. I haves written letters too, still no response. But you know everything right and in your little perfect world everything would have worked out but guess what? This is real life and it didn't work out that way. I know what happened and I tried so with that being said you can keep all your accusations to yourself.

1 0 Reply

Anonymous Apr 01, 2014

You lost your car, apartment and job because you say they sent your card through regular mail instead of express. Things that make you go hmmmm. How much time passed between the time you reported your card missing and the time you received it?

0 2 Reply

Anonymous to Anonymous Apr 19, 2014

I reported it as soon as ot happened like i mentioned. I wouldnt be pissed about it, if there was something else i could've done. The customer service agent didn't know enough English to even understand my request. And when i called corporate they didn't cassette either so like i said, lesson learned.

0 1 Reply

d.standley Apr 01, 2014 Roeland Park, Kansas

I did report it stolen as soon as it happened, that's not the issue. The issue is customer service. I told them to expedite the card and because i never received my card on time when i called repeatedly about it, it was too late to pay my bills but i wouldve been on time with all my bills if walmart actually cared and sent out the card like i asked them to, yes i had money on the card but what God is money if u cant use it or get the money off the card? . I did everything i can do , but when Wal-Mart customer service center is on India and they can't understand you nor do they want to. So like i said and already explained i will NEVER use the card. I never had so much trouble in my life.

1 0 Reply

Anonymous Apr 01, 2014

Tell us AT ONCE if you believe your Card or PIN has been lost or stolen.

Reporting your Card lost or stolen online at walmartmoneycard.c@m or calling us at (877) 937-4098 is the best way

of keeping your possible losses down. You could lose all the money on your Card. If you tell us within two business

days after you learn of the loss or theft of your Card or PIN, you can lose no more than $50 if someone used your Card

or PIN without your permission. If you do NOT tell us within two business days after you learn of the loss or theft of

your Card or PIN, and we can prove that we could have stopped someone from using your Card or PIN without your permission if you had told us, you could lose as much as $500

0 2 Reply

d.standley Apr 01, 2014 Roeland Park, Kansas

And not to mention, i never talked to anyone in America. It was a horrific experience and i will NEVER endorse the Wal-Mart money card.

2 0 Reply

Walmart - Review about Lip Balm from Olympia, Washington

"10/29/14 i went to tunwater Wal-Mart looking for nivea lip product to use a coupon. When I got home I saw on Facebook Tumwater had the nivea lip product was..."

Walmart - Review about Ring in Lake Hamilton, Arkansas

"Today I purchased a ring at the Walmart in Arkadelphia, Arkansas. It had a sale sticker on it for $98. After taking the tag off at home, I lifted the..."

Walmart - Review about Cookies from Houston, Texas

"This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."

Wesley Berry Flowers - IF I COULD GIVE 0 STARS I WOULD!!!!

"IF I COULD GIVE 0 STARS I WOULD!!!! Paid extra for an upgrade and got a product that was of worse quality than the image. Spend $135.07 and didn't even..."

FTD FLORIST RANCHVIEW FLORIST IN LEAWOOD kS HIRED ME TO DELIVER VDAY FLOWERS AND WONT PAY 28 OF US

"TIM AT RANCHVIEW FLORIST HIRED 28 DRIVERS TO DELIVER VD FLOWERS WND DIDNT TRAIN US AT ALL JUST GAVE US FLOWERS WITH ADDRESSES AND SAID GO DELIVER. WE HAD PHONY..."

Sams Club - The manager did not conduct herself professionally

"Dear Mr. Jim Millerborg (Sam's Club; Wichita Kansas 316-945-3010)My name is Kimberly Vu-Childrey and I'm just one of Sam's customers. I have purchased and IPod-touch on 01/18/2010, with the 2yr..."

CLARO - Worst internet connection possible.

"When CLARO started a 4G service in Panama that was misleading already: 4G only in densely populated areas. I had to do with 3G and speed could reach ~3 Mbps...."

STDcheck - Good experience

"As said, the std 10 test panel was very private. I was scared in the beginning. But was very quick and results came in 24 hrs and I was stress..."

Hisense - Hisence 50K360G Another bad LCD display!!!

"I am a certified Master Electronics Technician registered in Ma.Customer brought us in a Hisense 50K360G. With the following problems. Sound no picture>but back-light worked.Located a new T-*** board.Installed and..."

Submit complaint Business Solutions