Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I use a product called "special kitty" clumping kitty litter from Walmart. It comes in a 22 kg box and being 57 these boxes are too heavy for me therfore i thought i would try out the on line purchase service and have it delivered thinking that the delivery person would deliver it and bring it into the house for me.

This was not the case. First off, i had taped a very clear and polite message to the front door saying to ring the door bell and drive around back, less stairs that way. Instead, he just kept ringing the door bell and pounding on the door. I made my way up the stairs and asked him to drive around to the back.

H looked very annoyed about this but did do it. He then asked where I wanted the litter and I asked if he could bring it into the house. He refused to do this, actually wanting to just leave it in the alley... in the pouring rain...

He very reluctantly brought it to the house but just dumped it on the side walk... I made a comment to say that I guess i would have to carry it in my self and his comment to me was "this is curb side delivery so its not my problem!" So here i am, a 57 year old lady struggling to drag 5, 22 kg boxes, up several stairs into the house and then slide them down flight of stairs to the basement.

The courier was called "same day delivery" So thank you Walmart and Same day delivery for the worst service and the most rude delivery person I have ever experienced in my life!... I will NEVER use either service again!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

snugglegirl05

The delivery guy does not work for Walmart, so why are you complaining to them in the first place?

realm188
Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #1166448

You do know that the delivery guy works for another company, right?