3.0
Layout of Store

I purchased a computer online for my mother as a gift I received an email saying that the computer and the sleeve would be delivered on a certain date.Delivery on that date was a Ryder truck throwing the computer up on her porch without the second product which was a protective sleeve and the delivery had no signature required.

I called Walmart about the second productive and found out there was an error. It was still in que and processing 14 days later. The guy apologized and said he would expedite the shipping. That I would get and email.

I never got an email. I called back into Walmart.com trying to buy an extended warranty for the laptop And was given the runaround because the customer service person was in a third world country. I called three times And the customer service support was in Brazil and other third world countries. When i asked for a supervisor located in the USA I was told none where available even though it was 5:29 pm Central Standard Time.

This is complete BS. I WILL NEVER AGAIN BUY *** FROM WALMART. IM STICKING TO AMAZON. THEY HAVE EXCELLENT SUPPORT - clear communication and the representatives I talk to LIVE IN THE COUNTRY I AM SPENDING MY MONEY IN!!!!

Shame on you WALMART!!!!Support the people paying you from the USA!!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments