2.0

I ordered a box spring from Wal-Mart, but I called the delivery team to cancel it the day before the scheduled delivery day as I found that it might be too high for me if I put a box spring in between the bed frame and the mattress. I asked the lady from the delivery team if I still needed to call walmart to cancel the order, she said no.

She said she would inform Wal-Mart and walmart would issue a refund to my account. A month later, when I received a credit memo via email. I was shocked because walmart only issued a refund of $88 while I paid $188. They charged me $49 for shipping and another $49 for return shipping.

I called the consumer service center and talked to the representative and the supervisor saying that I called to cancel before the delivery and asked why they charged me $100 for something that I have never received. He kept asking why I calledthe delivery team, but not walmart. I told him that's the instruction on their email and asked him to call the delivery team to confirm my call about the cancellation. After he kept me waited on the phone for 5-10 minutes.

He agreed to credit me one $49, but not the other $49 for the freight he said. I asked him why I should be responsible for the $49 freight charge when I called to cancel before the scheduled delivery date. He claimed the it's already shipped, so walmart shouldn't be responsible for it. Basically, i lost $49 for something that i have never received, probably $98 as I havent seen the credit of $49 yet.

Not sure if they would really credit one $49 back to my account. I will never puchase anything from walmart.com from now on.

Review about: Walmart Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Orange, California, United States #910234

You should have checked with mommy or daddy first before ordering, that way you would have know it was too high for you. This is your own fault. Next time before making an online purchase consult with a parent first.