3.3

I purchased Dell Desktop in May 2015. It stopped working December.

I contacted the store and spoke with the departure manager. He referred me to Dell. I contacted Dell and they told me the computer warranty was no longer valid because it was originally sold i 2008 and referred me back to Walmart.

If I known the piece of junk was that old, I would not have wasted my time and money. I went to Best Buy and bought a real computer.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of dell desktop computer from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments