2.8

I went to the deli department and ask for the boneless wings and the sauce to be put in a separate container and they denied me told me that they couldn't do that they were not allowed I even offered to pay extra and they still told me now I have never had that problem before at the Harrison Walmart something needs to be done about this because had they giving me the sauce in the separate container, I would have been spending my money there a lot

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments