Customer service in the electronics department at walmart, rt 44, raynham , ma is non-existant. Fortunately I anticipated that so I did my homework.

Unfortunately, I did have a couple of questions. I went to the 4 employees standing near me in the same department where I was making my TV purchase and they ignored me until I was forced to interrupt their socializing to have my questions answered.

This interruption was obviously an aggravation to them so I went elsewhere to make my purchase. If you need toothpaste or deodorant thats fine, if you expect an employee to have to have knowledge of a product or common courtesy, go elsewhere.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of tv. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments