I bought a cromecast device from walmart along with the extended plan "asurion" just incase.Well the device did fall apart during simple use, the part that plugs into the HDM1 spot on the tV came apart when trying to unplug it.

So I followed all the instrutions, I did get the prepaid lable right away and all was going good, prpompt email and comunication, until it was 2 months I checked on my claim and the status was "in process" even though their last email said the card would be to me in two weeks, I emailed them got no response, I checked again about a week later, and my account was no where to be found, as if I had never registered my product, and then it was 4 months and no replacement/walmart gift card to be percise.I just filed a complaint with the BBB.

Review about: Walmart Prepaid Card.

Reason of review: walmart did not honor their Asurion replacement plan on my device..

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

How come every time someone posts a complaint two other retards show up and start whining about words being spelled wrong and correct punctuation? Then they say the poster must be 5 years old. Grow up and find something better to do with you time than bust on how someone spelled something.