1.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I shopped at the Crawfordville FL store last night; filthy and had only HALF of the 32 items on my list. As an example, the bread shelves were almost totally empty.

Dirty men's room and littered parking lot. I called the 800-walmart number and they said they would report this to the store mgr. I said that they should report this to the district mgr because the store manager is the one at fault and this is not being overseen. The simpleton on the line said they had to' go thru the chain of commmand' .

. .

no accountability in otherwords. I finally hung up, with the reality that Walmart simply doesn't care!

This reviewer shared experience about "dirty store, understocked" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments