1.4
Ease of Use

UPDATE: After contacting my credit card company on 1/16/17, they called Walmart and we had a conference call. The lady on the phone kept saying that I had to receive the item and then I could send it back to obtain a refund.

I again explained to her why should have be forced to accept a huge PARTIAL item and then pay to have it shipped back? The gentleman from my credit card company tried to get her to say they would in fact refund me the $584.63 I paid. She finally said she would expedite this and I could expect a refund within 5-business days. The merchant sent me an email on 1/18/17 stating they received a cancellation notice.

Then they called me as I explained to them the way this item was advertised on the Walmart website it showed the entire hutch and no where did it explain the fact you would only receive the top part of this hutch. No where did the website offer the customer the opportunity to buy the bottom part of this hutch. They said they would verify this and get back to me. Well they sent me another email stating: Walmart customer Service was right this is only the hutch, top part, not the buffet.

This order will be cancelled. We apologize for this inconvenience. I checked my credit card statement and the charges were gone. I verified this by calling my credit card company and they said since the charge was pending they were able to remove it completely from my statement.

I am satisfied with this however, I will never order anything ever again from the Walmart website since they obviously don;t check anything listed on it and they refuse to refund items forcing the customer to receive the item first before a refund would be issued.

Not a good customer friendly policy. Walmart sure needs improvement on their terrible customer service.

Review about: Walmart Customer Care.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1276906

So, they verified information, refunded your purchase price, and you are still unhappy?