2.0
Layout of Store

Update by user Jul 12, 2016

I just want the product that I purchased to be fixed HP Desktop Computer

Original review posted by user Jul 11, 2016

I purchased a $453.00 HP computer from walmart for school in Las Vegas NV and from day one it did not work properly so I contacted both HP support and the walmart store located at 201 north Nellis BLVD Las Vegas NV 89110 where I purchased this HP product. Neither of whom was of any help in helpping me resolve this defective product then nor to date 7 months later. In fact HP support was a little helpful in letting me Know about Walmarts shifty third party practices and limited extended warranties that if I had known about prior to my purchase I would not have stepped foot in their store and definitely would not have purchased anything more technical than a roll of toilet paper.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hewlett Packard Desktop Computer.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: because I was not informed about a third party warranty issue and have put a very important program and file on this product that I can not transfer, copy or edit I need this computer to function correctly..

I didn't like: Very costly and bad results, Customer care, Customer support, Offered no resolution to the problem, Product quality, Totally unprofessional.

Comments

kjknottwood
Tempe, Arizona, United States #1187677

HP support was helpful, in the way that they threw Walmart under the bus.....HP is the manufacturer of the computer you bought. I would be shaking the HP tree for a full replacement, if it were me (not trying to play the blame game).

Manufacturers warranties should supersede any retailer warranty, anyways.

realm188
Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #1183994

Surely there is a technician in your area that can help you for a good price. Like someone that does it on the side.