2.0
Layout of Store

Update by user Jul 12, 2016

I just want the product that I purchased to be fixed HP Desktop Computer

Original review posted by user Jul 11, 2016

I purchased a $453.00 HP computer from walmart for school in Las Vegas NV and from day one it did not work properly so I contacted both HP support and the walmart store located at 201 north Nellis BLVD Las Vegas NV 89110 where I purchased this HP product. Neither of whom was of any help in helpping me resolve this defective product then nor to date 7 months later. In fact HP support was a little helpful in letting me Know about Walmarts shifty third party practices and limited extended warranties that if I had known about prior to my purchase I would not have stepped foot in their store and definitely would not have purchased anything more technical than a roll of toilet paper.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of very costly and bad results and customer care. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of hewlett packard desktop computer and associated monetary loss in the amount of $453. Walmart needs to "because i was not informed about a third party warranty issue and have put a very important program and file on this product that i can not transfer, copy or edit i need this computer to function correctly" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hewlett packard desktop computer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

kjknottwood
Tempe, Arizona, United States #1187677

HP support was helpful, in the way that they threw Walmart under the bus.....HP is the manufacturer of the computer you bought. I would be shaking the HP tree for a full replacement, if it were me (not trying to play the blame game).

Manufacturers warranties should supersede any retailer warranty, anyways.

realm188
Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #1183994

Surely there is a technician in your area that can help you for a good price. Like someone that does it on the side.