In the past few weeks, I have had the need to purchase some items from my local Walmart. Within 30 miles of my home, there are a number of Walmart stores.

I was looking for a certain type of blank CDs that are known as "Lightscribe" discs and, in the past, have purchased them from Walmart on many occasions.

Not anymore. I have to order them from the Walmart website where they are shipped from another state. There is a Walmart distribution center not 20 miles from my home and items I used to be able to just get in the car and go to Walmart to pick up have to be shipped? This is a store which will carry 200 colors of hand towel but not carry items I have sought and this is not a "one-time" thing, either.

Come on, people! I know of a small company in upstate New York which makes the best baked beans in the world, in my humble opinion, and they turned Walmart down when Walmart approached them about stocking their products.

Review about: Walmart Website.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

IHateStupidCustomers

why did you change your name in order to reply to us?probably yet another person trying to act like they have a buddy on their side but it's really one person.

I've never worked at Walmart and never would.

it'd be one of the worst places to work at with how many morons like you shop there and end up not shopping there anymore because they didn't bend over backwards for you.like Jedi said, it's dumb to assume that people work at a certain store just because they don't agree with your crybaby complaint.

Oh never mind. I never knew that you were the dummy who posted this review. It would explain why I thought two of you had the mental age level of a six year old.

Just because we tell this person that they most likely don't sell items because they are not popular does not mean they work for a company.Seriously anyone over the age of six knows that they are not going to cater to one person.

Then again you have the logic of a six year old if you think we work at Walmart just because we are stating the truth we work for Walmart.

Seriously grow up.It is like assuming that everyone who posts a negative review got fired from a company.

Wow, guess I hit a nerve with two people. Wonder if they work for Walmart.

"IHateStupidCustomers" - I brought them up as an example of a company who said "No" to Walmart. That obviously went over your head.

"Jedi Knight Ethan" - I used the discs as an example of my experience with Walmart. I know many people who use that specific type of disc and end up having to order them.

The two of you might have gained something if you read, "There is a Walmart distribution center not 20 miles from my home and items I used to be able to just get in the car and go to Walmart to pick up have to be shipped?"

Deadgumbit

Nuthing is fresh either

Why should they sell a product if only one customer wants it.

IHateStupidCustomers

oh well?then go somewhere else to buy your lightscribe CD's.

maybe they weren't selling well enough to stay on the shelves any longer.

I don't know of too many people that buy them anyway.and why bring up baked beans..?