2.5
Layout of Store

I wrote Walmart Canada's head office concerning a safety matter. They said they'd help me but then when I did as they asked, they didn't do a thing.

They ended up insulting me and later ignoring me. They didn't want me to know they insulted me. The incompetent employee sent me an e-mail that she meant to send to another employee. I read the nasty comment about me that she made.

Walmart USA said they'd help me and then they found out I'm a Canadian (which I said upfront) and they too ignored me. So, basically Walmart DOESN'T care about their customers or their safety.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. The most disappointing about other product from Walmart was poor attitude and policy, customer service and head office ignores Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

Thanks for the detailed complaint???? I see why they won't help.

to Anonymous #990167

You see why they won't help. Why is that?