3.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I bought bolts of 3 fabric, over $300.00 about 3 weeks ago. I asked the cashier if I could return any un-used full yards still on bolt.

She said yes. Well now I have 10 yards each left over of two bolts and three yards of the third. They are all still on bolt. I tried to return and I was told I cant return fabric by the customer service lady.

This is crazy. So frustrating, unclear policies and different interpretations. Big financial loss for me. I would not have bought that much if I had not been told I could return the extra.

I have posted for sale on social media, taking great money loss and still no takers.

Guess I will donate to good will or salvation army thrift store and try to make a negative a positive. But shame on Walmart.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fabric.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Return policy told one thing.

Comments

aliens_amoung_us

Other places, such at Joann fabrics, Michaels, etc. also don't allow you to return fabric.

You aren't trying to return a whole (unused) bolt of fabric, but rather sections of a few bolts, the employee probably misunderstood and thought you meant whole (unused) bolts, but i'm just guessing.

Maybe make something out of it (like a small baby blanket, dog/cat blanket, throw, pillows, etc.) and donate or sell. No use wasting it.

are you goin to try to return unused roll of aluminum foil too?