3.2
Layout of Store

The store on Cortez Rd, Bradenton FL, has shelves almost bare and staff telling customers "we are not ordering anything right now because we are doing inventory." Really?I had a totally waster trip there this week because there was NOTHING in stock that I went there for.

With Walmart's renowned logistics and inventory systems I find it hard to believe that they have to empty the store shelves to take inventory! Surely inventory control and ordering is dynamic and instant!

They should hang a sign out saying "don't try to shop here until we are done with inventory!" This store is way overdue for a change of leadership!Sure I sent an email to Walmart, but they have not responded, obviously do not care, and from my experience with other emails to them they are unlikely to take any action.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. The most disappointing about stock from Walmart was customer service, long waits and lack of stock Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments