It is July 30 2014 for the last 3 days I have had problems with Walmart.com formatting pages their web pages.Firefox is set to use system colors if a website does not specify colors.

Well after this weekend the colors on their pages started to look like my windows system colors and the formatting changed as well. This was true on 3 different machines and 3 different browsers. Walmart's Android app was just it's normal ugly useless self. I sent a complaint to Walmart.com Customer Care and it's always the customer's fault.

The formatting was so bad that it would take an hour to scroll through 100 movies that came up on a search. I worked in IT for 30 years and this is not my first rodeo and their so called Customer Care - isn't. That was Monday. I try to log on to my account on Tuesday and I kept getting a message that Walmart.com could not show me that page right now.

Multiple browsers multiple machines. I took that to be a bit personal since I was really upset with them on Monday.

I am disabled and can't just run down to Walmart on a whim and I supplement ALL my non grocery shopping at Walmart.com. Their formatting is still messed up and it seems that they are completely ignorant of the fact that their IT made changes over the weekend.

The real problem is that Walmart.com has such competitive prices for many many things and it is a shame to be driven away from good prices by bad attitudes and constant 'new and improved' so called website changes. I think that Walmart.com has enough dancing gifs and java scripts - enough so I find it distracting when I am trying to find product to buy.

I'm sure they have plans to distract buyer's even further and they wonder why their sales are down?Go figure.

Review about: Walmart Account.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

This is America. Supplement ALL of your non-grocery shopping somewhere else, or quit whining.

MattD78
Orlando, Florida, United States #848586

I'm on Walmart's website right now using Firefox and looking at the movie section and everything seems fine, not sure what's going on on your end.