wife made purchase of $181.00 over phone and was charged twice causing our checking account to be overdrawn,the usual comment from walmart was that the bank has your money,second time this has happened at walmart and last time,now we must go to our bank to prove they have our money and waste our important time getting back what is ours,nothing more than a greedy scamming corporation that take advantage of the poor who can't afford this{not knocking the rich}They seem to do this on purpose from reading all the complaints online and happening twice to us,never step foot in their store again,plenty of small town stores to shop at here providing walmarts greed doesn't run another one in my town out of business,they have ruined our small town of 10,000

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of walmart account from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $181 and wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #996583

This happened to me not once, not twice, but three times.I made my purchases on Walmart.com and was given the run around.

I alerted my bank, closed out the old account and was issued a new account.

My bank disputed the charges and the funds were reversed back into my account.I will never purchase from Walmart again.