1.8
Layout of Store

Ordered online did not know it what Marketplace did not know they didn't stand by their products that they sell on their site even if it was from a different store so now I'm stuck with these products or pay shipping to go back and a restocking fee. stay away from Walmart if you're smart Amazon and eBay will stick by their products no matter who selling them.

The store sent me batteries in little plastic bags real professional you don't know if these items are new or used. My camera I order was the same way.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1076645

Unintelligible.

to bobs2015 #1076732

Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you're going to live your life.

Faith activates God - Fear activates the Enemy.

Do all you can to make your dreams come true. Take responsibility for your own bad *** choices in your own life.

I cannot perform at your house but if you will buy any of the multiple books/dvds I sell, I will say a special prayer for your homoass. Also the bigger donations you make, the more I will pray to God for the success of your homotreatments. Send mucho money, it does help for a happy, uplifting, rewarding life and great treatment by antihomo chains.

Thanks for your imput friends and God bless the donations made to the Osteen Ministries via walmart. Joel Osteen