East Amherst, New York

I ordered a Walmart e-card. The email arrived in my daughter-in-laws gmail account but it contained the message 'no content'.

That was on Christmas Eve. I have been trying to get this resolved since then via several e-mails to customer service and phone calls also. Each time they said I would get an email with the resolution in a few days. I never received anything.

I paid for it with Paypal so I disputed the payment on Paypal and was hopeful that I could get my $100 back. However, Walmart has to respond to the Paypal dispute and, you guessed it, Walmart has not responded.

I really thought I should warn people. I'm out $100.

chewysquid wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Walmart to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was product not delivered and no refund. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart e-cards for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments