My daughter brought a element tv from walmart she brought the walmart extended warranty the TV broke within 3 months Walmart told her that they weren't even covered the TV so what was the point of her spending the $27 for extended warranty she's got a TV that she spent over $200 to $300 for an extended warranty Walmart's been giving her problems ever since this happened I had her on hold for 20 minutes at least 2 times I can't I can't believe Walmart is actually acting like this where all the money they make that they cannot replace my child's TV with her extended Walmart warranty

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of element tv. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned element tv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

I blame Walmart for even selling T Corp's merchandise on its website. No more Walmart for me.

realm188

I'm guessing that there is something that you do not understand or maybe I am wrong. But she has the warranty. That means that she calls the 800 number for the product care plan, not return it to Walmart.