Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I've had the same issue and am currently caught up in it. I ordered a projection screen and was expected to pick it up on dec 6th of 2016.

Never received the email to pick it up. And then I did receive an email, however, the email was claiming I had already picked up the item, when I had never even been to the store at all. And now the store is saying it's on its way and Walmart.com is saying they can't find the item at all in their records.

They are insisting that I either receive a refund or have it re-ordered. But the question is...WHERE THE *** IS MY PROJECTOR??

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart elite spectrum 125 projection screen motorized for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments