2.0
Layout of Store

Two months ago, my car was stolen along with my purse which had my Walmart card in it. I cancelled the card.

Walmart took that card off my account, so when they send me a bill, two older accounts with zero balances show up that you can't pay on.

Second, when you call Walmart, it is impossible to speak to anyone handling credit cards.

I called twice, and they disconnected me while waiting for a customer service rep to answer. If you call another option and talk to someone, you go through the same thing again.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

Are you sure it wasn't a statement, not a bill?

LadyScot

Why are you trying to pay bills with zero balances on them??

to LadyScot #1131315

I think a more sensible question would be why is Walmart sending bills with zero balances?!!!!