I have purchase a 50inch emerson on Black friday of 2015 from Walmart in Rocklin Ca.. its now march 2016 and my T.V has Volume but no Images to watch.. How am I suppose to watch T.V if I Can't see anything just listen to it!!?...smh

So I called Emerson to See if They Can come up with a Conclusion which didn't work out. The customer services Lady Sounded like she has an Indian Heavy Accent and ask for the serial Number which I Wrote down everything from the back of the T.V before calling... And She's the one that act like she doesnt understand me.. Telling me the conversation is being Recorded.. I replied I Don't care I'm Angry and Recored this Sh#t so WHOEVER listen to it can Kiss my @$$... She ask for my Name Zip code and Number... Gave her the 411.. Then got hung up on and no one contact me back...

Well once again I will be calling them again

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart emerson 50-inch tv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments