Taylors Falls,Minnesota

I have an emerson tv that I bought in 2013 black friday also. I want it replaced.

The remote will not work. Emerson gave me a number that is no longer in service. Then they gave me a number to a service/support center. It actually was a tv shop that fixes emerson tvs.

It was baiting all the way. 80.00 just to look at the tv. This is a service center in Brooklyn Park Minnesota. Here are the numbers they gave me 1877-482-7405 n 763-651-0081.

This is wrong I will be contacting the better business Bureau.

I have been trying to get help with this for weeks. I have seen numerous complaints n no one is getting any help.

Why?

Wallmart black friday is not looking good.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

15 day return policy on ALL electronics. Not two years!

You chose not to purchase the extended warranty yet you expect them to replace the TV 2 years later?! Lol. You can't be serious. Go purchase another TV from the store of your choice and if an extended warranty is offered, I suggest you purchase that as well.

If something were to happen to the TV then, you won't have all these issues. You're being ridiculous with your demands for replacement.

DontBeATwit

Did you purchase an extended warranty with your Emerson television? Of course not.

You would have mentioned that in your half jumbled complaint had you done so.

You merely want something for nothing. Typical entitled whiner.

Austin, Texas, United States #1038146

Please quit jacking on the internet Kevin and do your homework.