2.6
Layout of Store

I WAS WALKING DOWN SOME AISLE BECAUSE I WAS LOST AND I FOUND AN EMPLOYEES AND ASKED HIM WHERE THE BATHROOM WAS TO *** AND HE FTRKINH TURNED AROUND AND ACHOOED ON ME LIKE EXCUSE YOU SO I WAS SO DISGUSTED I JUST BOUGHT MY LETTUCE HEAD AND DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TO *** I SCREAMED AND RAN AWAY FROM HIM AT LEAST HE APOLOGIZED BUT JEEZ LOUISE WHY DID U HAVE TO SNEEZE ON ME ALSO HIS NAME WAS

I LIKE WALMORT ALOT AND ALWAYS BUY STUFF THERE BUT IF I SEE THIS EMPLOYEE AGAIN I'M GONNA SCREAM AND RUN AWAY AGAIN

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. The most disappointing about head lettuce at Walmart was embarrassed, no one knew where posters were and employees , but reviewer liked savings. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

#981991

Achooed is the medical term, right?

#981988

Troll

to Anonymous #982652

you like that word, troll, huh.you use it alot.

does that mean you are better then these people expressing their feelings?

go find something else to do.you and k richards should just go away.

to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #982658

I like how the three year olds on this site want other people to go away just because someone's comment hurts their feelings.If you are sensitive about these comments then you need to go away yourself.

People have a right to reply back whether they agree or disagree with the *** that posted.Yeah this person is trolling, even a three year old can tell that they posted this for laughs rather than help.