I had just started to collect unemployment and decided to shop at the local walmart in Trooper P.A.As we walked down the freezer isle,two black males employees walked passed us and then we heard this." She better not even think about coming here for a job she will never get hired."

I stopped in my tracks and turned around and one of the black males was standing there staring me down and laughing, then he walked away with his friend.

You gotta love social media. I still do not know who he is,yet he must know me.

Other times I have been chased,is how I can best describe it.

I am hurried through my shopping trip.I have started to shop elsewhere,but I am pissed because I like to shop at Walmart.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Have you considered the possibility that they weren't talking about you? It sounds like they don't know you any more than you know them- they were probably having a convo about someone else that you just happened to overhear at a bad juncture.

Kholargos, Attica, Greece #239754

100% fake/bogus rant from an inbred trailer trash of a sub-human.

And an unemployed deadbeat one too boot!!!!

Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Walmart - One hour Guarantee Walmart "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..." Read more Walmart is a bunch of thieves!!!! Walmart "Walmart should be out of business as they could are less about customer service!!! Ordered tv 10times. Employees STOLE them from site to store pickup!!!! Promised to have my tvs..." Read more Walmart - Quality Pets/starvation policy is knowing willful cruelty of Puffers Walmart "When I found Green Spotted Puffer fish at Walmart in February 2015., I was shocked. All were emaciated and suffering from fin rot, ich, flukes, and parasites. The associate warned..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more