3.2

Sunday january 11 I was told by a wall mart associate that she didn't want to help me and if I said another word she was going to (slap the *** out of me) this happend at the store in st. Charles MO. This isn't over Wall Mart.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of employee. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned employee in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

if she said I will slap the sh*t out of you, you should have said I will just let it out for free. Then taken a huge dump right in the middle of the floor

Orange, California, United States #929988

I am sure when she threatened you she meant sexually not physically, just take it and tell her she was great, or if she is overweight she made you want to vomit.

North Augusta, South Carolina, United States #929958

Had a bad experience too. The door greeter was a hot 20yr old wearing shorts that were way to short.

I calmly explained to her they were wrong for the work place. She forced me to take her in the back and pull down her shorts and spank her.