5100 US-31, Calera, AL 35040, USA
3.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

an employee grabbed my grocery cart and told me that I could not have my groceries due to the fact that I complained about her. My groceries were paid for and she stood in my face and said that I wasn't taking those groceries anywhere.

The manager ask why did the employee have my groceries and gave me my cart. I was very humiliated as customers were standing around listening and looking. Since she was so dissatisfied with my comment to her, then she should've notified her manager in the first place. I intend to see my attorney.

My name is Veronica Patton and I shop at The Calera Alabama Walmart. This incedent happened in the deli dept 12-1-2016 my # 803-319-5267

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of a product or service from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to "i am contacting attorney for humiliation,distress,embarrassement".

The most disappointing in user's experience was employees in the deli dept and poor customer service--did not match ad. Author liked the most manager from the deli dept or store manager. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments

Buck up. Take yo chicken.

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1248929

Sounds like a typical Walmart employee. Did she have a bone in her nose?

aconsumer33360
Cranston, Rhode Island, United States #1248927

To the person from Houston, the first thing that happens this employee needs to be fired. If the manager of this store was smart, they would have given this customer $100 gift certificate at the time with sincere apologies.

aconsumer33360
Cranston, Rhode Island, United States #1248925

First thing is get the employees name and post it on this website. Next you do get a lawyer and bring a lawsuit for damages. The lawyer can tell you what the case will be, next stop shopping at Walmart.

Houston, Texas, United States #1248790

The moment anyone mentions the word lawyer, that person has to deal with the companies legal department.

OP,

Exactly what do you hope to accomplish be going to your lawyer regarding this?

Exactly what do you want Walmart to do about this?

Exactly why is it necessary to go to your lawyer in the first place?

I wonder what any lawyer would tell you.

to Anonymous Elk Grove Village, Illinois, United States #1251866

First off, If I were the OP, I'd want Walmart to fire the b*tch! Second, who cares about dealing with Walmart's legal department!

Are you scared? BOOO!!!!