The Walmart in Etters Pa is better then the one in Harrisburg, Pa, with the exception of a assistant manager named ANNETTE, she has the inner city attitude and behavior, she makes it obvious she does not like the white people shopping at the Etters, she is a large black woman who talks loud, and enjoys intimidating the white shoppers, if they have returns, treats them like they stole the merchandise they are returning with a receipt, talks nasty about the shoppers after they leave the store to her co workers, one example calling a woman who just walked out the door pushing her cart "That old white woman" very UNPROFESSIONAL to be working in customer service

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Manager.

Comments

I know one thing, I'd much rather deal with some liberal inner city attitude than some narrow-minded country attitude any old day. Ah yes, the blessed anonymity of the big city.

I had a cashier make me pick up and hand directly to her, change I had put down in front of her. She did not like my white skin.

They, Walmart built a new one on the edge of Centerpoint Alabama several years ago. I had worked at the old Roebuck location years ago in 1983.

I had been told that the new location the associates were mistreating the customers. The managers need to know how these kind are treating the white customers.

WTF is "inner city attitude" ?? This post isn't the nicest, and comes across as rude