1.3

Horrible service, long lines, ignored by staff n management.I had to stand on customer service twice once to ask if I could exchange n again when I had what I wanted to exchange to.

I usually go to target or if I really want something from from Walmart I go to Knightdale. Also if you exchange something and you don't have a receipt even if you pay more money for the product you don't get a receipt.

I'm going to quit going to Walmart all together I'd rather spend more at Target this is *** these stores are ridiculous.How do you not give somebody a receipt when they're actually putting more money down even if they came without a receipt they brought in the product that was worth a certain amount of money exchanged it for something more expensive and don't even get a receipt for the difference in the exchange.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of exchange policy from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments