Winnsboro, Louisiana
3.3
Layout of Store

I had the same issue.I took in my Caviar eyeframe for lenses.Seven days after they said the lab couldn't cut the lenses to fit my eyeglass frame.Its either I get a refund or get another frame.I needed glasses so I bought the frame from them and took my Caviar frame back.I noticed when I got home that they replaced the screw by the eyepad not with the original screw but something off the color and way too long it stands out.I took it back the next day and first the tecnician lied by telling me "we didn't touch it".But its obvious they did so she said "we lost the screw.What do you want us to do?".I don't want to explode so I took it to VisionWorks to get it fix.And their tecnician said " not only that they put the wrong screw but they also scratch your frame trying to fit those lenses in".Walmart does not have an inhouse lab.What they can offer is very limited. I WILL not use them again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of eyeglasses lenses. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned eyeglasses lenses in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments