2.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I had the same *** bullshiz issue. They can still sell it and all 3 yards are still intact .

I literally bought the fabric and hour earlier it was cut wrong and started shedding in my car and home and was making it hard for me and my little ones to breathe so i triple bagged it and took it back to the store and they said "No you cant return fabric" I even asked for an exchange and they still said no. So I ended up pay $13 for new fabric and have $18 worth of fabric i can't even work with because it's a health hazard.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of fabric. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fabric in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

Moscow, Idaho, United States #1223820

No, you can't return cut fabric at any store that I am aware of. I find your reasoning very difficult to believe.

snugglegirl05
Houston, Texas, United States #1223495

What is a bullshiz issue?

aliens_amoung_us