I tried calling to the mesa walmart in el paso and the operator answered and transferred me to customer service and I was transferred 6 times and no one ever answered that facility is the worst walmart I have been to employees are rude including management. I not like going to that store and I try my best to not go and only fo when I really need something. The employees pass with pallets and want the customers to move they don't want to wait till the customer passes they have to pass first, when they are stocking they don't move for the customers they are just plain rude someone from corporate should go and check that facility out.

Review about: Walmart Facility.

Bentonville, Arkansas, United States #893663

I am very sorry if you have had a poor experience at this location.We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you about this further.

Would you mind giving me an update on your situation by giving us a call at 1-866-456-7755 at your earliest convenience? Please ask for David upon calling.

We'd like to make sure we resolve these concerns to your complete satisfaction.Thanks, David

to walmartcorp #893795

You don't want this customer, losing one psycho who would tell her friend off because she did not give a gift would be the type of person to go up Sears Tower with a gun shooting innocent people. You would rather have Hitler as a customer than her.