Forest Hills, Michigan

I ordered the $250 LEGO Star Wars Ewok Village.It arrived on the estimated date, but however, in poor condition.

Apparently a shipping label slapped on the front of the LEGO box is good enough to ship interstate. The USPS worker who delivered it to our door told us that both ends of the box were busted open and the contents of the LEGO box spilled out when it arrived at the local USPS facility.

They put the contents back into the box and taped it shut.It has since arrived to our house with the mail man cluthing both ends to keep it together.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of walmart facility from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

What a strange comment above. I don't see anything referencing a son or it being for his birthday in the review above. Is this comment about the above review?

to Anonymous #1099473

Apparently it was because the last sentence says that the Lego was for his birthday. It is kind of like a PS thing.

PS If my son were this foolish, I would tell him I was ashamed of him, and that I don't consider him my son anymore. The Lego was for his birthday.