I ordered an item from walmart.com, AFTER I placed the order I recieved an email saying that the item wont be ready for until dec 24th (which is no good) so I canceled the order in less than 12hrs.If they had told me the item was going to take that long I would have never placed the order.

After TWO DAYS walmart sent an email saying the item was being shipped to the store & they will send another email when it is ready for pick up. Four emails later they tell me if I wanted to return the item I would have to go pick up the item & exchange it @ the store. After i go do my exchange (whenever they finally get the item in) I will NEVER shop @ walmart.com or any walmart location again.

PS.walmart I have nieces & nephews that I LOVE to spoil, looks like ill be shopping @ toys r us for them from now on.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Haverhill, Massachusetts, United States #592571

...."The High Cost Of Low Prices" Walmart exposed (documentary, look for it on Current channel or find it on NetFlix.) You won't care about returns, etc.

anymore, you'll be too busy protesting or at least boycotting them for inhumane practices, and worse. I won't shop there & I *need* to save a buck wherever I can, Disability only helps us survive ... not live (rightfully so, but still).

Watch this and join the rest of the world, I did.Their stuff's all *** anyway :(