San Carlos, California
100% full Resolved

I placed my First order from Walmart Android mobile application on 29th Jul with Order number: 4821625-398194, since there was a promotion of $10 free e-gift card for purchases above $75 and the customers will receive e-gift card by 12th of August.

Related: Walmart Visa Gift Card Review

But I haven't received gift card yet. Frustrated with Walmart customer care as their replies looks like standard automated replies.

No response for the Tweet on twitter. This shows their lethargic attitude towards their customers.

Pissed off with Walmart Scam offer and it's my great surprise that such a big online shopping giant is doing such a cheap marketing scam offers and fool customers.

Review about: First App Purchase Offer For Above 75 Usd.

I didn't like: Walmart did not abide its own terms and worst customer support.

2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Walmart Gift Card
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $10
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.