Update added by user Mar 31, 2016
This site sucks!!!!!!!Someone is posing as me adding a comment then I answered the comment and it put me as anonymous!
It also says this issue was resolved. IT IS NOT RESOLVED!!!! Walmart can kiss my *** I will never step foot in their store or order from their site again! I wonder how much Walmart pays this site to alter the bad publicity against them!
Don't even trust what you read anymore published on this website. People post legitimate complaints here and the people that run this website use your account against you. They probably use the links in the emails they send you to *** into your computer! I'm serious!
Pissed Consumer is a *** site - delete your account and don't click on any of the links in the emails they send you!Hopefully people will read this before I delete my account
Update added by user Mar 24, 2016
Well I once again contacted customer service today and as usual got disconnected shortly after speaking to a very nice rep.Called back again and was told they would connect me to a corporate rep.
This time someone actually answered after being on hold for 23 minutes and the result was the same as before. I was told they would send and email to their engineering people for investigation of the incorrect ad but there was nothing else they could do. Promised to send me a $25 gift card for my trouble. So even though they already supposedly investigated this, they still reposted the same bogus ad on their website to fool even more people and told me for a second time they will investigate the matter and still continue to run the ad.
This is illegal!!! How do they get away with this FRAUD!!! I was told I have nothing to complain about because I got my money back. What?!
They are flagrantly violating the law by continually running a false ad and refuse to send the product they are advertising for that price!
Why do we even have these laws if they don't seem to matter to companies like Walmart!How can they continue to knowingly run a false ad and fraud their customers without being held accountable?
Update added by user Mar 24, 2016
Forgot to mention that when I returned to the store to pick up my second order it was cancelled by Walmart.
Original review posted by user Mar 24, 2016
I purchased a computer from Walmart.com (HP Phoenix 860-140) but what was sent was a lower model (860-014).I returned it, contacted customer service and was given an apology and a 10% discount to reorder it.
I reordered the computer and was given the discount but yet again I received an 860-014, not the 860-140! I had the store hold the item and told them I would come back to pick it up later. Went home and contacted customer service again and treated very rudely and was hung up on twice after waiting more than 20 minutes each time to talk to someone. I finally was able to get someone tried to figure it all out and was told that the ad was a mistake, has been pulled from their website and is under investigation.
She said they would contact me when the investigation was complete. No one ever contacted me and after three weeks the ad is now back on Walmart's website. They once again are advertising an HP 860-140 for $999, but yet they previously had already told me that ad was a mistake and they could not sell me that computer for that price! So why then are they again advertising it for that price if that is not the computer they are actually selling for that price?
Because it is a "bait and switch" come on ad. You think you are getting one thing and you are actually getting something of much lesser value, but if you want the one they show in the ad its $1000 more!
They know this!They admitted the ad was a mistake and refused to send me the model I ordered for that price, but yet they are again running the same ad on their website that they already know is wrong!!
More Review Details
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Easy return
- Easy returns
What I disliked
- Being lied to
- Getting hung up on
- Customer service hanging up on me
- Offered no resolution to the problem
- Getting deceived by fraudulent ad
- Wasting so much time for nothing
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- Hp Envy Phoenix Computer
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Date: 10/09/2014 Management Walmart 10th Ave N. Palm Springs Fl. 33461 Gentlemen, On 10/08/2014, I ate a sandwich made from Tuna salad purchased from your store. The tuna contained foreign objects some of which I ingested. I..."
- "Laptop advertised in paper ad and on Internet from Walmart for $549. Found out can only order on line. Click on ad and took me to Walmart's site..."
- "I decided to give walmart one last chance, but yet again they are out of stock for the items i was shopping for. This is the 4th time it has..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "I too experienced the same, mold, bugs and what appeared to be a moldy dead mouse or something large. The bag was not expired and my dogs too were..."
- "I placed the order in mid April after waiting for the item to become available and it stated it shipped April 27 but it wasnt delivered until May 13th damaged..."
- "I got a Tattoo at a tattoo shop called Sinners and saints Ink in Rock springs Wy at first the tattoo looked good but 2 months after I got the..."