2.6

Never in my life have I been so angry at a company for the things that Walmart has done to me and my family. First of all just today I had purchased a boost mobile ecard from walmart.com and although I paid using a visa gift card I was told that my order was on hold because it was under investigation!

WHAT! It's a prepaid gift card that Walmart has already taken the money off the card for! I have tried contacting them but they only have one phone number to call 1 800 Walmart and all they do is give me the run around. What's worse is when shopping at my local Walmart last month my family and I were stopped by 4 CSMs at the main entrance after checking out because although I had spent nearly $400 in the store that day I was suspected of shoplifting!

As embarrassed as one could possibly be, they pulled my family and I to the side to go through my entire cart making sure all of the items in it matched up with what was on my receipt. Obviously everything did match and they realized they had made a mistake by falsely accusing me of being a shoplifter they never even apologized to me or my family for embarrassing and humiliating us right there in front of the main entrance of the store. The humiliation my family and I had to endure while we stood there watching them go through all of our things was not only embarrassing but in my opinion dehumanizing. I never even got an apology for that incident and now this to go along with it!!

I don't know what has happened to Walmart but they have turned into the exact thing they have basically accused me of being...

A criminal. I will be looking into what my rights are as a consumer and even more important as a human being.

Review about: Walmart Customer Care.

Reason of review: Falsely accused of shoplifting and humiliated in front of everyone just to discover I wasn't a shoplifter and now my current purchase is being investigated for fraud when I bought it with a prepaid gift card. .

Preferred solution: Legal action .

I didn't like: Being ripped off, Way they handled the situation, Bad service.

Comments

Norfolk, Virginia, United States #1356516

here we go again with these dam visa prepaid cards.

Raymond21224

What do you expect from a a Rent-A-Cop